View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
Dianwei32
Pro

OVR: 12
the next Lawrence Taylor? (NCAA draft class)

I just finished my second season of a Franchise rebuilding a cupcake team (managed to go 3-13 this year, netting the #2 overall pick). I was looking through the players I had scouted through the year and came across a freak of nature OLB using an NCAA draft class for the 2011 draft. He has Linebacker size, Cornerback speed, and Defensive Tackle strength...

Name: Navorro Bowman
College: Penn State
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 241 lbs
40 time: 4.34 (rated 90 Speed, 88 Agility, 89 Acceleration)
Bench Press: 34 reps (rated 95 Strength)

I can't decide what I want to do with him. I kind of want to put him at MLB and let him make plays and shut down the run (I have Ndamakong Suh and Chris Ptaszek at DT), but I kind of also want to line him up at DE and let him obliterate opposing LT's and wreak havoc on QBs across the league.

After seeing his 40 time and bench press, I traded around to get the #1 overall pick from Tampa Bay (traded a 1st and 2nd rounder from Cinci I got earlier in the season) and drafted him. With the #2 overall I picked up Eric Berry, so hopefully they'll be able to turn around my defense who just set the record for most points allowed in a 16-game season.

Last edited by Dianwei32; 11-25-2009 at 11:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove