View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #9
Skuxx24
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Just got some news From Ryan Ferweda Via Twitter

Also guys check this out. I email MS last night just to get an insight on what goes into the process of making a patch or a update and was inquring about the one That EA sent to them. Here is what they said.

Hello Jammer,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft online support for XBOX. I am Billy and I appreciate the opportunity to be of help.

I understand that you are inquiring about the game update for the Xbox 360 console.

I appreciate you taking the time to write us with your concerns and I am glad to have you as a valued customer.

Jammer, allow me to itemize to you the proper steps to resolve the issue.

One of the things that makes Xbox 360T so powerful is its capacity for receiving improvements-automatic enhancements to its features and performance-even after you've brought it home.

Over time you'll encounter the following types of Xbox 360 updates:

System Updates
Title Updates
Disc Updates

To benefit from updates, your Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system must be connected to Xbox LIVEŽ with high-speed Internet service.

For information about Xbox LIVE memberships, kindly see www.xbox.com/live.

For information about connecting to Xbox LIVE, kindly see Connect to Xbox LIVE.

System Updates
The first time you connect your Xbox 360 system to Xbox LIVE, the service updates your console's flash memory with all improvements made between the day the console was manufactured and the day you brought it home.

Your console will receive additional updates at varying intervals as Xbox programmers continue to innovate and refine both the Xbox 360 system and the Xbox LIVE service.

Title Updates
Title updates consist of improvements to specific Xbox 360 games. When a title update is available for a game you're playing, Xbox LIVE stores the update right on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive or Xbox 360 Memory Unit (at least one of which is required for Xbox LIVE play).

The game then loads the update the next time you play. This allows game developers to continually improve their products, and all you have to do is dive in and lose yourself in the ever-improving action.

Disc Updates
Certain games may be designed with a degree of sophistication that requires an update to your Xbox 360 system's flash memory. The discs for these games will include all necessary updates right alongside the game data.

The first time you load such a game, the game disc will automatically update your Xbox 360 console for optimum performance with that game.

Thank you for your time and understanding. It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Did they just copy in paste this from a manual.??