Old 11-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #16
DrUrsus
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: All pro vs My Skill poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdfan76
Yes excactly. But I do like to play on Myskill/IQ for quite awhile to find my custom sliders. It gives me a good idea where to start my custom sliders. All pro is too easy. Once you play on my skill for awhile you'll get so good everything will turn up to 20s(ex ****shing offense) which is 0s in all your subsliders(ex. run blocking). Then you play the Ravens, Steelers or some other good D and you fumble constantly, or can't catch anything. I think if you get better at something or sign a bunch of great players at a particular position it should be "easier". Instead myskill just gets harder. Not to mention when your rushing offense gets harder your guys just basically stop blocking. They don't miss blocks or the D-line doesn't get off their blocks faster, your O-line just doesn't block, they don't even try.
Brother, you speak the truth. I started out with my skill when I got the game, and the first few games were great. I am an outstanding passer in Madden. After a while the game just got waaaay too hard. One thing you can do is when you find the right My skill settings, just don't save your user profile anymore.

I ended up having to use custom sliders. I started at All Pro, but had to raise some sliders up to All Madden level and take some down like CPU INTs and User INTs. CPU pass rushing needed to be increased in order for me to not tear apart the CPU with my passing game. Now if I could just get better at pass defense .