View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 01:29 AM   #270
Court_vision
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
I was very late to the dance with 2K this year...thought I was going to take a year off from 2K BBall. I got it the night this patch came out and this is the first game in a real long time that I am addicted to. It is simply the most complete sports game I have played...ever.
Complete is the perfect way to summarise this game man...everything is there.

The CPU AI is complete...all the fundamentals of basketball are covered. Everything is there. It's amazing what they produced this year. I am with you in that I was going to take a year off from 2K ball. I really didn't like NBA 2K9 at all.

But these guys have bounced back with a game that is several seasons ahead of anything we've seen. They've actually widened the gap between them and all the competition by a long way. The game is just so 'complete' that it's raised the bar to a whole new level.

I am hooked on my association completely.

I'll play that until the NBA season finishes...I have hardly even touched 'my player', so I'll be hitting that hard during the off season. Great value.

This game just has everything you could want for IMO in a serious / SIM basketball game...