View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 AM   #5
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: What's your favorite offensive move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drolouis
hands down the right analog stick juke for me. you can use it pretty quickly so it helps with defenders tackling you after you juke someone. its really good with a defender directly in front of you with one a few yards behind you. can someone give me tips on the stiff arm. it never works for me. do you tap it or hold it? how far does a defender have to be from you before you use it?
The best results I've had with the stiff arm are with holding the A button a good couple steps before coming in contact with the defender. I've also had it work when I hit it later, but with a much lower success rate. When you get it out early you can really push a guy off and keep going without much speed lost. If you hit it later and it works you'll lose a lot of speed, just like if you time a Truck stick well you'll keep going fast but if you time it not so well you'll lose some speed.

I want to see some spin move guys! It is such a tough move to pull off, but has the most explosive potential in my opinion.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Advertisements - Register to remove