Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #86
JayBee74
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL Arcade Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
Pretty fun game. Just randomly decided to try it and buy it. There's only one complaint I do have right - I wish you could turn CERTAIN Game Changers Off. Like how I'm having a good fun game, and all of a sudden the other team gets to steal my score and basically take all my hard work and make it all for nothing. That one feels kind of stupid to me. The rest I like.

So far Entourage is my favorite. I had the CPU happen to get it 3 times when I was around the 2-3 yard line; the first two times I didn't notice and I tried to run... Bad move. The 3rd I tried to pass but I couldn't connect.

I've also gotten some huge runs out of it.

Next to that is Frostbite; it's fun taking their RB out of the play completely when you're on defense.
Probably, my top two Gamechangers as well. Turbo is good as a disruptor if done in the middle of the play. If I'm not mistaken Frostbite takes out a random player of your opponents-you can't select their player can you?
Big difference between playing the CPU and online, but if you're p[laying the computer you might want to turn GameChangers OFF. My complaint is ranked online matches where you're sure to face Indy, Pitt and NE a lot.