View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #29
wisdom less13
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: What's your favorite offensive move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boregard
The "cut moves" from last gen!!!

Without a doubt the change in the control layout is one of the worst mistakes ever! the last gen controls made more sense - were more intuitive - and I can't tell you how many times I see quick cuts on "Sundays" that you can't reproduce in Madden with the new controls!!!!
I smell ya on this one. I used to do it all the time when I was balls deep into Madden back in the day, but the quick cuts are still in the game. All you have to do is flick the R-Stick as opposed to holding it to the left/right. I like to do this when I see my hole is clogged, I'll flick it and it you pick the right spot the running back explodes through the hole. I'm constantly catching defenders with a hard juke where I let go of the L-Stick and hold the R-Stick to the left/right at the same time and just bust out a mean juke on someone, but the spin move is the dopest in the game. I've been doing the same thing for years where I let go of turbo and choose a side with the L-Stick and hit B/O and hit a dude with a mean spin move.

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...