View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #12
Bighoff
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Indiana 4A State Championship Game - Wish us well......

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
Does each "section" have divisions based on school size within it? In other words, are there multiple Los Angeles section champs and multiple Oakland section champs?
Yeah all sections are broken down into the different divisions, in the Central Section it's broken down into five or six divisions. If I'm not mistaken all the sections have the same number of divisions but when they are considered for the bowl games they are broken into Division 1-3 and then the Small School's title pretty much encompasses the division 4-5 or 6 schools together. It's all based on enrollment numbers with 1 being the largest schools. The Open title game is the top ranked team in Southern California vs Northern California, this year its possible that the open title game will see a Div. 3 school from the South going up against a Div. 1 school from the North.

I was glad to see Carmel lost to Warren Central last night, it was a high scoring game.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!

Last edited by Bighoff; 11-29-2009 at 12:51 PM.