View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Meast21Forever
Pro

OVR: 13
Hall of Fame and playoff stats

I have two unrelated questions. Number one, what's with player retirements? Aren't there usually more than three inducted into the hall of fame guys per year? I feel like this is an area I'd really like improved. When I play my franchise, I want to see guys like Chris Samuels, who likely won't go in first ballot but deserves to go in. I want to see his ugly mug 4 or 5 years AFTER he retires. Not the immediate year after. Am I off here? I feel like getting into the hall of fame is the ultimate reward in real life. There really isn't a reward in Madden.

Second, does Madden record playoff stats? I mean, does it add those statistics into the players career stats? If my rookie RB finishes the season with 800 yards, then goes on to run for 300 yards in the playoffs, do his stats read 1100 career rush yards at the start of the next season? Does this happen in real life? I'm a bit confused on this. I feel like my players have really strong games in the playoffs, when it counts, but their career stats don't reflect it.

Thanks for your time and answers guys
Advertisements - Register to remove