Old 11-30-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
SinisterAlex
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Need opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by noid1994
I have a love hate with madden. The love comes from being able to play with real players and teams and drafts etc. The hate or bummer of it is with the gameplay. It has some obvious flaws and hopefully the patch will address them.

I guess if they didnt have all the real players and such I would rate madden from a pure game stand point just above average. If I wasnt into football I would probably pass on this game.

I would say if your thinking of getting madden it would depend on if you have your eye on another game or how much do you like football.

I dont think it would be hard to learn to play madden. The first step in playing the game is rather easy and there is a walkthough or drill challenges to get you familar with passing running defense etc. The only challenge for a new player whould be what formations to call with basic football knowledge this is easy if not it could take awhile to understand but nothing difficult.
Ya I've heard flaws as well that was one thing that kinda turned me off when I think about buying it. I know basic plays so I'm sure I could just jump right in.

One thing I would like to know is, hows the commentary?
Advertisements - Register to remove