View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 03:13 PM   #14
BlueNGold
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

I posted this in the other Patch 2 thread. I don't know which one is the "official" one?

Anyways, here is the list of fixes from both blogs I put together.

Gameplay

Tuned flat zone coverage to be more effective

Improved pursuit angles for defensive players

Tuned QB throwing out of sacks (increased chances of CPU QB taking a sack, lowered trajectory of throws when QB is hit while throwing to cut down on INTs, better arm tracking to determine if it should be an inaccurate or uncontrolled throw)

Fixed some instances where a receiver would be ruled inbounds even if he only got one foot down on a catch

Fixed a rare problem where under certain circumstances the ball would actually pass through a player when he dropped the pass

Added an initial move to the RB on the HB direct snap plays so he can’t immediately take off after receiving the snap

Forced a QB drop initial move to force him to set up for a pass on Shotgun play action plays when you canceled the play action by hot routing the running back

Disallowed the user to be able to move any front line players forward on kickoffs to keep them from being able to actually block the kickoff

Resolved the exploit of being able to motion a receiver after flipping the play which caused the defender to go the other way

Fixed the bug where the QB could drift through the center when you repeatedly hot routed with certain quarterbacks

Fixed the clock running at incorrect times after an incomplete pass went out of bounds.

Presentation

Doubled amount of time replays can be recorded (long plays won't have beginning cut off)

Increased auto replay frequency (more frequent after touchdowns)

Reduced number of times chain gang measurement scene appears

Extended time in postplay by 2 seconds to give more time for the presentation of certain shots to finish before being cut off too early

Franchise

Tuned sim stats (more 3-4 OLB sacks, more RB TDs, less QB passing yards and TD passes)

Decreased injury chances for players with high injury ratings

Draft info added to player profile screen

Uniform Corrections

Seattle Seahawks white pants at home

Seattle Seahawks green alternates added

Tribute stickers on Titans' helmets for Steve McNair and Eagles' helmets for Jim Johnson