View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #64
spankdatazz22
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: The Official Patch #2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
It did that, what more can they do? People have been saying it for weeks: there's not going to be too much new information they can give us. People's expectations of this patch are beyond unrealistic.
I had pretty low expectations for the patch maybe a month+ ago, but the longer they took the more I feel they raised expectations that more meaty gameplay issues were going to be addressed. Particularly since the first announcement seemed purposely vague. I'll continue to hold on/wait until the patch drops before making any judgments. For those that are enjoying the game I can see these announcements being significant; for someone like me that hasn't played the game for a considerable amount of time since the end of September may not seem like that big a deal. Given my time away for all I know some of the gameplay issues could've been addressed via roster updates; just hadn't seen people speak much of those improvements.

I do feel it's not really Tiburon's fault if people built their hopes up for a more significant announcement. But I also understand how hopes could easily be built up given the situation

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS