View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 01:49 AM   #72
bomza
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Research, please. Or are you just going on the words of "everyone else".

If you are going to complain, at least back your complaints up. I want to see where they put in words something GUARANTEED (Not "We'll try") and didn't deliver.
From the blog for Madden 09 which I read and believed prior to buying last year's game.
http://www.easportsblog.com/

"Why did you change the controller config on 360/PS3?
Though we realize it is very hard to change a configuration once you get used to it, we think that the switch of sprint from the primary X button on PS2 (or A on Xbox) to the trigger was the right move to make, because: 1.) Every other sports game has R2 / RT as sprint, and 2.) It was really awkward to do moves like hurdle and spin (and anything on the R-stick) when you had your thumb planted on the X button. By freeing up all the face buttons and Right- Stick, the moves are much easier to pull off.
With all that being said, we have always had a custom controls option where you can change it to anything you like."

"...we have always had a custom controls option where you can change it to anything you like."

Hey, I guess you're right... They didn't GUARANTEE a custom controls option in Madden 09 or 10. They were just talking about the past!

Based on this, do I automatically believe what I read in EA blogs about Madden 10?
No. Once bitten twice shy.