Old 12-01-2009, 11:43 AM   #105
Simp
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
Hey wait a second, isn't that how products and services are sold? A person states what their product can do and the consumer buys that based upon what it was stated to do and expects that benefit? So we can misrepresent the products we sell and it's all good without worrying about legal action? If that how it works, then apparently I'm working in the wrong damn business.
You are correct. I just get a little tired of reading people complaining about feature lists and updates not being released early enough, and then when the devs do release the feature lists and something ends up missing from the final version, people jump all over them.

We need to understand that the earlier the feature lists are released, the more likely that it won't be 100% representative of what ends up in the final product. You can't have it both ways. There are too many of us who have our expectations way out in left field.

For the record, I'm also impressed by what the team has been able to do this year with the game, and the subsequent updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove