Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #150
GatorBait06NC
Banned

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
yea I won 12-10

the key drive was when they got the ball in 4th with 2:30 left and score was 10-9 Tenn was up.

They got the ball and threw 5 passes and 1 run (which they got 8 yards on). Vince young threw a pick his 4th on the day and i was able to win the game late.

In a close game like that with the lead Titans would run and throw when they had too.
Who isnt aware that nonsense like this happens. Ive seen the Saints thrown an interception on me when they should have been taking a knee. I swear to it.

At the end of the day, whether its Madden, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, Live, or whatever else. EA cannot manage to make a game a realistic representation of the sport. Instead of focusing on this, they are too busy adding new gimmicks. I will never be able to live down Season Showdown in the NCAA series. Ever. I dont get that feature.

And as for Madden, pre patch #1. The clear issues were QBs throwing ducks to avoid sacks and pass coverage, especially in the flats. And the tackle stats.

If they can make that work, ill be good. No game will be perfect, but no game should be that atrocious either.