Old 12-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #179
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, they like to run at the weirdest times sometimes.

Interesting that you also face Lewis and they stuck with him in your game too.

Maybe it's based on players. I might need to set up a game against AP and see if they stick with him, or at least give him 18-20 carries when the game is done.
I just played the Vikes in GB. What a great game. Favre chucked it deep once and Woodson knocked it loose.

These rosters are like from the early part of the season. Favre is only rated 2 stars. He threw two picks. One was a pick 6, but Collins was so far ahead of everyone else, no one was going to catch him. The other pick Woodson returned 5 yds deep in the end zone to the 18.

AD ran all over the place. He would start in the middle and bounce it out wide. He had over 100 yds in the first qtr. He ended up with over 200 yds rushing and rushed for 8.5 yds per carry. So, yeah, they stayed with him for close to 25 carries.

The last two games in coach mode, in close games, the CPU hasn't given up the run.

Vikes lead by 3 with 3:25 left and I ran no huddles and marched down the field to score with about 36 seconds left. 1st play Favre finds AD over the middle, but AD fumbles the ball away.

I thought all I had to do was kneel 4 times. Wrong. They had all the TO's left and got the ball back with 1 second left. Last play, Favre completed a 12 yd pass, game over.