Old 12-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #276
TeamBuilder
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 2006 Had Perfect Progression

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAllen20
Just let us edit everything! Let me be able to change a person's rating mid-season, and edit their potential. That way I will have no problem with it. I paid $60 for it, who cares if I technically cheat the system? I personally won't but many people will. I will change all players over 27 to B potential because in my franchise I want players declining first. I will base most people's rating all of success and barely any potential. If David Clowney leads the league in receiving he is going from a 78 to a 94. If he then struggles again, he's going down to an 85. After an injury, I will lower a lot of ratings especially for running backs. I would LOVE this option, and it would make Madden 10X better for me. Please, please, add this!
That's what I liked about 2006 progression. A player that had a good year (for example a WR) would receive increases in catch, catch in traffic, awareness, etc... he wouldn't get boosts in speed or trucking, or anything ridiculous. Seemed logical to me.

Are you able to edit attributes mid-season though? I never control all 32 teams so I'm not sure but can't you let the CPU run most of the franchises and focus on your own but since you have all 32 selected are you able to edit attributes? If not, I def feel your pain and agree it would be a great feature.