Old 12-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #25
Skyboxer
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Euphoria vs Pro Tack Tackling Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Chargers4Now
Well I hope the physics engine is also put into the passing aspect of Backbreaker. There should be an arch on the ball.

You know something that makes me SUPER EXCITED???? The throwing is going to be used on the right stick. You pull back and let it RIP!!!!!!!!! If they make throw power and throw accuracy depend on the way and how hard you flick the right stick, INSTANT SUCCESS. That would add a whole extra layer to the game that madden doesn't and may never have. Maybe a deepball will now take your hardest push up on the right stick to put enough torque on the ball to get it to the receiver and short passes such as RB and TE screens will now take gentle precision. Just awesome.

I also would like to see if it is actually possible to truck someone in Backbreaker. It seems like there is only Jukes, spins and hurdles that can be utilized. AAAAAND I would like to see if different teams will have different sets of players. I hope they will have Speed backs that are maybe thinner and short and PUNISHING backs that always get those extra two yards but won't out run many people. So many things I am hoping for, so little time.

Oh yeah, and if it's not too much A DEMO
If BB (or any FB game) had that I would be in heaven...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove