View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #54
marktg30
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Madden NFL 10 Patch #2 Arrives Next Week (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Morning everyone,

As most of you now know, the PS3 update was released yesterday. We're glad because it contains several adjustments that were made based on feedback from you and others in the Madden Community. Unfortunately, during the certification process for the 360, update issues were found that will prevent it's release this week. Assuming all goes well with our new submission, the title update for the 360 should be released this time next week. We really do appreciate your patience and we're equally frustrated that we couldn't release both platforms this week. We're confident our fans on 360 won't have to wait much longer.

Phil
Next year I wouldn't count on many of your fans to feel the way they did going into launch this year. Thanks for the update on the delayed patch, but this has almost been more disappointing than Madden 09. I am sure you are all hard at work on Madden 11 and I wish you the best of luck on that endeavor; However, I am rather concerned by the complete drop off in community interaction.

Everyone at EA decides that once the real reviews come from the hardcore fans that it is time to get off the OS forums? Then the lack of a patch until the second week of December for a game that only receives two patches a year...?

Sorry if I have lost a lot of faith in your 'gamer first' attitude portrayed during the months leading up to launch, but the silence after valid complaints is evident. Asking to 'see proof or footage' of glitches that are widely available on youtube is also ridiculous.

My frustration is evident in the above... and with that said, thanks for the patch and I look forward to a fun Offline Franchise for the next few months.