View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #6
KBLover
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Poll... Is patch 2 worth downloading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
Please explain more. Well what I really need to know and have not seen much info on it, is the gameplay.

Has the gameplay improved? If so what aspect of the game?

Thank you in advance if you decide to answer.

Only had one game so far (will play another one soon), but it was a very defensive game the whole game. AI hit 13 passes to Marshall and Royal, but didn't run much. Didn't seem to be anything outlandish, aside from problems the patch wasn't even going to touch. Was nice to see the AI actually go to it's WR for a change. Usually it's just HB and dump offs most of the game.

I actually could feel like the Ravens' DBs sucked heh. Marshall did make 2 or 3 jumping catches - never saw that before.

I called Cover 2's to see how the flat CBs played and they did seem to stay in their areas.

I don't think the gameplay got worse and it did seem a lot smoother/crisper in terms of how fluid it was.

Pass protection seems better on both sides. Only got two sacks on the CPU (1 user) but it wasn't because of the lame duck last-second throws.

Again, could have just been one of those games, but the defenses both seemed to at least be more reactive without it teleporting the guys around, etc.

Last edited by KBLover; 12-04-2009 at 11:57 PM.