View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: 3 Headed Monster

Same here. I ran the Cowboys, and Choice only got the ball about 2 to 3 times a game. I tended to use him for my throwing downs (flats / screens). I traded him in the second season (whenever his contract was up) as I couldn't justify the $$$ to keep him when I had Barber / Felix. Quite honestly I'd trade Barber away, but Felix gets hurt way too often.

Any how, I picked up a scrub 67 C rated player with 99 Speed and high 90+ acceleration, and high 90 injury. Quite honestly the best way to run is to not be hit, and broken tackles aside, I can run just as well with the 67 as I can with the 90+ rated HBs. His one move is 'spin', which is perfect for me as it's the one I'm used to using from APF2K8 and I have the timing down dangerously well against the CPU (which can't tackle me if I use the move heh).

I guess I should ask, are you simming, or playing?

If playing, while in a game, setup your subs for each play / formation, and then call the plays you want to balance out the carries however you see fit. I try to give each HB his own formation, so when a play is called, I can look at the formation and know who is in the game without having to look at the numbers.
Advertisements - Register to remove