View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #22
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Should we REALLY be giving EA advice(wishes)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito78
Shouldn't I EXPECT a product that I purchase to work properly ? The stats were out of wack out of the box; they are out of wack now. Consumers should expect modes in the game to work properly. It's a short development cycle; there will obviously be problems. However, it's been over four months, with two patches and the stats still aren't corrected.

People who pay for a product have the right to criticize it's faults whether they have experience in developing games or not.

In my opinion, Madden 10 hasn't made the huge strides that you claim they have. It's a game of last gen quality with current gen graphics. If this game came out in 2006, it would have been golden. It's 2009, there's nothing that you can do in Madden 10 on current gen platforms, that you can't do on last gen platforms.
I'm assuming that football is your only gaming sport, then. Even the other sports game that I own, with at least 2 patches, sometimes 3, there are some people that aren't happy because the patch/patches didn't fix a certain area.

I'm not sure what expectations were when Josh mentioned between patch number 1 and patch number 2 that he stated it's a very touchy area of adjusting stats because if you adjust/ touch one area, another area will be affected. That brought out a yellow caution flag to me when I read that.

I don't agree with your assessment, either. Sounds like you didn't purchase 08 or 09 because those of us that did know that 10 is much better than 08 and 09 and appears to be headed in the right direction.

It's not a perfect game and does need areas to improve upon. There is no denying that.