View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #30
RGiles36
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Should we REALLY be giving EA advice(wishes)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus82
Having said that, if madden 11 still has the same man align issues, broken flat coverage issues etc. they will prove that they deserve all the criticism that gets dished their way.
If there's one word and/or sentiment that's thrown around excessively in Madden forums, it's the word 'IF'. If these issues are fixed next year, then something else will be broken in the eyes of Madden gamers. It comes down to what are you willing to tolerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Great point and warranted constructive criticism. Yet the consumers who bring this up are seen by some as the unreasonable ones.
I don't have a strong opinion on this. But I do feel like certain issues are magnified by the community whereas maybe they shouldn't be (franchise stats not included). Still it should be said that a few weeks ago people were downright pissed that BACKUP RBs stats were off. Now post-patch 2, some are saying that given a trade off, those stats weren't so bad. Granted, having accurate stats shouldn't be a pick your poison kind of option; but I think a situation like this helps lend perspective.