catcatch22
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: When will there finally be pocket pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLEAR17
Disagree and agree with you.

I believe that Madden 10 does have pocket pressure. I have had numerous times rushing the QB only for him to try to throw a quick pass that was either intercepted or incomplete. Madden 08, 09 had no pocket pressure or even a pocket to begin with.

The pocket pressure is not where it needs to be though. Only a few QB's such as McNabb will run, but it seems the QB always runs up the middle. I would like the CPU QB to evade the pressure more and break the pocket and still attempt a throw.

So there is pocket pressure but it still needs improvement
I think you misunderstood my point a bit. I mean that in many circumstances where I devised (brilliant if I say so myself) schemes to get pressure on the qb and give the qb no room to step up and make a pass with my pass rushers right there about to hit him, the qb quick throw or not makes a very strong accurate throw despite the pressure. The only reward I get is a quicker thorw or an animation of the qb adjusting, but the throw itself is just as strong and accurate despite the pressure.

Which is why I brung up All Pro as an example of where they got it right to an extent. NFL 2k5 had the composure rating but it did not work right. I would like madden to do it the way All Pro did it.