View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
joejccva71
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Since no one is answering questions in the impressions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
2 of your questions have been answered in the impressions thread if you would take the time to read them.

QB's take sacks now and the tackles are correct, but you have to add up the solo and assisted tackles to get the solo tackle #. Josh Looman said there was an issue with how the tackle #'s show up, so that's why its like that.

I don't understand #3, are you talking about the sack #'s?
Well I went through ALMOST every page in that thread but 99.9% of it was people complaining about RB stats.

As far as tackles, so the total number of sacks at the end of the year will reflect only on solo, as far as "season stats" are concerned?

I worded the "sacks" question wrong. I meant to ask if the correct positions defensively are the ones getting the most sacks. Meaning, a DT that has more sacks than any other position is ridiculous but happened in Madden 10.

You didnt answer the morphing question which was a HUGE problem but you may not have known. Lots of incomplete passes or even picks because the ball sometimes went through the receiver instead of him catching it.