Old 12-07-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
BlueNGold
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Since no one is answering questions in the impressions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
As far as tackles, so the total number of sacks at the end of the year will reflect only on solo, as far as "season stats" are concerned?
If you mean total number of tackles at the end of the season, no. Those are added right if I remember correctly. I was talking about when you finish a game and look at the stats.

Quote:
I worded the "sacks" question wrong. I meant to ask if the correct positions defensively are the ones getting the most sacks. Meaning, a DT that has more sacks than any other position is ridiculous but happened in Madden 10.
As far as I know, 3-4 OLB's and all that get the amount (or close to the amount) of sacks they should be getting. All of this is in the patch impressions thread, so like I said, read through it. There was no reason to make another thread for these questions.

Quote:
You didnt answer the morphing question which was a HUGE problem but you may not have known. Lots of incomplete passes or even picks because the ball sometimes went through the receiver instead of him catching it.
I didn't answer that because I don't have the patch. I answered 2 of them because I seen those answers in the patch impressions thread.