View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #11
cdon2k
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Whats up with people running the score?

Wow Casey, just wow... To the OP, the sad part to me is that the game allows this sort of play. I am still wondering why fairplay has never made it to nextgen to eliminate these jerks. I have had this happen a few times and while it doesn't bother me too much, what does bother me is my opponent wasting my TIME. For a guy to extend a game when it's clearly decided is classless. Madden takes too long to finish a game as it is without a jerk extending a decided game. I read a thread related to this one about people not granting mercy. Give me a break. You won, cool, move on to the next game.

I have found unranked play and online franchise to be my modes of choice. Unranked play doesn't quite give me the competition I desire, but it does save me from many of those guys who can't take a loss and will do ANYTHING to win. Even if that means glitching, pausing, and whatever exploit they can find. The other thing that's nice about unranked is that there is no disconnect percentage. Wife wants you to go to wal-mart? Fine, just msg the guy "gotta run" and do what you need to do. It's that simple. Online franchise can be fun if you can get in a decent one. I recommend the online section of this forum to look for a franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove