Old 12-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #25
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Bing.com Ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneHugo
Said it once, I'll say it again: why anyone cares about these popup ads is beyond my realm of understanding. Honestly, I think that if EA wasn't so hated people wouldn't give a ****, just like they shouldn't. It doesn't affect gameplay, it's unobtrusive, and no one is forcing you to look at it. Or even notice it. Or spend the time and effort to take a ****ty picture of your TV, e-mail it to yourself, host it somewhere and bitch about it on a forum.

tl;dr: it's an unobtrusive, pointless ad and no one should actually care about it stop complaining.
Your response is completely illogical. If it were unobtrusive people wouldn't be complaining in the first place. I can't think of another game that ever popped up an Ad by itself during the game in this manner to compare it to, so while it is EA Sports that is the perpetrator in the Ad overlay, it's the Ad itself that is frustrating gamers, not the company. With that said, I am very disappointed that EA Sports didn't fix the problem with a patch, instead choosing their Ad revenue over their gamers / fans enjoyment of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove