View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
Poetique
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Roster and Ratings Updates Schedule for Madden NFL 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The commericial may say weekly updates, but a few weeks ago we learned on OS that the rosters were not going to be coming out on a weekly basis.

Now, I stand corrected and this is mostly directed to Potiequete(sp) if Create a Player worked out of the box and in subsequent roster updates became broken.

I totally understand where you are coming from and the renting comment I take back from a few posts ago.

Let's hope it works this time.
Ah, don't use create-a-player much huh?

Yes, it started out working just fine, but has been broken twice by the updates, and they're not at all quick to fix the problem.

They've already slapped us in the mouth by telling a lie about the weekly roster updates, I won't willingly be slapped again.

And for the sake of EA, you'd be a wise company to either stop being so lazy, or stop saying things that aren't true. I don't know how long you think you'll continue to get away with the false advertising that often involves Madden. Year in and year out you consistently piss off incredible numbers of people by not doing even the simplest of things, and that's bad enough as it is. Giving people legal grounds to embarrass you isn't a smart business move, and it's plainly obvious all you care about is your business.