View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:01 PM   #70
falconfansince81
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Who else is enjoying Madden like me? Thank you EA!

wow, you guys are talking about 2010 right? i must be missing something

my first game post-patch i play offline (usually online franchise or unranked only) to test it out: opening drive vs the colts, i'm atl. int through garcon's neck...hmm, ok..thought that got fixed, but w/e i'll take it as a good int, nothings perfect. 3rd and 6 for me i hit white on an out pattern and go out around their 30. but wait, ruled incomplete? bad call i assume, challenge...PLAY STANDS?? easily had 6 steps in bounds. um...right...screw it i'll kick the fg and see this new flats coverage. i didn't get that far, my guard turned around and stole the ball upon kicking the field goal. i turned the game off.

usually i don't post my opinions but do appreciate reading the constructive feedback for this game, whether positive or negative. i saw so much positive feedback on this thread i just had to ask if i was playing the same game...or if my copy is just defective. again. the other one was apparently warped and killed 2 drives so i'm now on my 3rd ps3...unreal my experience this year.