Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #6
MattIntellect
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden 10: the good, the bad and whats needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
with the recent release of the 2nd title update for madden 10 and no reason to believe we will be getting a 3rd, i have decided to give my imput on madden 10. first things first....the good

THE GOOD: madden 10 did make some great strides this year...and really, we owe it all to Ian cummings. I wish Ian was on the madden team of 06, just think of where the game could be right now. hopefully he continues to deliver improvements the community has been deprived of for way to long, now here is my list (in no particular oder) of the things i think madden did well on this year.
Ian was on the Madden team during the development of Madden 06....just not in the position that he is in now. I really think the franchise's success will not lie only in one person's hands. For example, Bill Gates said that Microsoft's success wasn't only because of him, but most importantly the outstanding people that surrounded him. Ian Cummings is an excellent video game developer in my opinion, but others on the team also deserve credit and respect, especially Phil Frazier.

BTW, most of the stuff you listed were great ideas.

Last edited by MattIntellect; 12-08-2009 at 11:20 PM.