View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 11:16 PM   #106
joker
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: NBA Live 10 Patch #2 Available For 360, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by randombrother
I gotta agree with you said. I'm watching the Cavs play the Grizzlies in real life right now , Mo and Gibson ARE launching and hitting them 3's and quite a few of them with people in the grill, commentator just mentioned that Williams went 7 for 7 from the land of plenty just the other night. How is the game supposed to work that out? The only thing I can say is just make sure you crash the boards and like you said, don't miss on your possession. I don't play with ANY of the elite 3 shooters, never had never will, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I wonder what would happen if someone actually threw up 70 3's with these guys in "the other game". We assume an outcome but has anyone actually played anyone who actually did that with these guys in the "other game"?
If you watch basketball then you would know that MO WILLIAMS isnt the main scorer for the cavs, its LEBRON. In real life basketball MO williams has to get away from defenders to get open or he is open at times because of the double team on lebron . I dont mind if he hits open SET SHOTS but this game lacks is easy ....

its hard to defend when MO sprints around finding a open spot . Now if the R1 button would follow them around which it does a decent job but it doesnt ALLOW US TO GET UP TO HIS FACE to contest his shot good enough resulting the 3's to go down like water.

FIX ? WHEN WE PRESS R1, this should follow them around and when they stop sprinting and about to shoot , R1 should let our defender get up to the ball handler face and disrupt the shot .