View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:04 PM   #19
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsu_gb23
more fluid animations. No more robot players.
To pick one thing is tough when it comes to a football game, so many things have to be right, but since you said one thing. I will have to go with animations.

The first thing I do when trying a game out for the 1st time is to see at how smooth the game feels and looks, and this was the one thing that turned me off right away to Madden 10.

I hear things feel and look smoother with the 2nd patch , so I will give it a 2nd look.

Then after aimations, its A.I and players playing to their ratings. Everything else I can deal with.

The game has to feel smooth or I just cant get into it. This is why Iam into NBA Live this year, and loved MLB the show. Smooooooth. MW1 and 2 Smoooooth, RE5 Smoooooth, Uncharted smooooth, God of War smoooooth, Gears of War 1 and 2 smoooooth, Last gen Madden smooooth. Im sure you understand where I'm going.

Again after that the other elements have to play out well also. I mean if the game is smooth and the A.I is bad. Trust me I will not be playing the game at all. I'm just saying the 1st thing for me is smoothness , and then from there I can really give the game a solid look.

When I try out 11 and it is smooth I will for sure give it a longer test drive then the 1 hr I gave to Madden 10. I really hope they get this going , and is the main reason why I want to try out BackBreaker. That game looks smoooooth