View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #44
kenlovin
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: What is one thing Madden 11 must have to confirm a purchase for you???

Unless I come on this board and read reviews that its near perfect, and that they conclude that there are no need for patches, and further conclude there will be no patches I will not be buying it new. Ive followed this franchise faithfully for 11 years. I know thats nothing compared to some but its enough for me.

I want to see a HC like franchise, because thats all I play really. I want to see the game play football. That means kneeling and running out the clock. That means calling the appropiate play, so I guess revamping the AI.

RATINGS, RATINGS, RATINGS!!! I want to be able to put a kicker on the O-line and not be able to get a pass off. I want Def playmaker back, the real def playmaker where there was shading for corners. I want more animations that make sense, not over the shoulder catches on every pass.

I want teams to play to their strengths, not every team feeling the same. The atmosphere is playoff games needs to revamped as with the Super Bowl. They need to bring back dynamic attendance. If youre blowing them out or your team has a horrible record, the stands dont need to be full and rocking.

I like this years Madden but the length of time that its taken this patch to be released has really put me off, and Im a 360 user so I still dont have it. I havent played this since sept. and that to me is unaccpetable. So I will not blindly go and buy this game until its finished and proper so that means when all patches are released,, or it being great out of the box. So if that means I buy it used next Dec than so be it