View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden 11: Players need to "look" faster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Seriously? In terms of how the game plays differently on different speeds, that's something Tiburon has to fix - very slow speed is way too slow imo. The animations are a different issue. Variable running strides in this game is way past due, and no excuse not to have that in next year. There's no way in the world we should be having to deal with Randy Moss having the exact same running stride as Brandon Jacobs (and the one running stride they have not looking particularly good) in this age of videogaming.
Slower speeds allow you to enjoy the game / animations more, as well as provide more precise control of your players whether running, (which is why new movement / momentum (locomotion) is needed), passing, catching, defending, or tackling. It's one of the aspects that I really appreciated about APF2K8. Madden 10 'feels' slower IMHO because the line play isn't working right yet, and you don't feel any pressure like you should. Once they get it down, then you'll be able to appreciate the difference in the players and a real blitz, instead of the nano's that must be used now to provide pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove