View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #13
Autastic
Rookie

Autastic's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 11: Players need to "look" faster...

Quote:
Originally Posted by randombrother
I co-sign this. If you REALLY just stop and look at the computer playing itself, look beyond the teams, the stadiums, graphics, etc. just look at the action on the field and it's obvious that this game needs help badly. It seems like they have different groups working on different elements of a play yet none of them know what the other one is doing. Say what you will but APF2K8 is one smooth mofo on the field. It's funny because APF has it's issues no doubt and when they pop up it's glaringly obvious because it stands out from the relatively smooth gameplay the rest of the time whereas when I'm playing Madden a smooth play stands out because of the relatively brokeness that it plays most of the time.

Was playing a friend last night and saw some nice tackling animations that I commented on, they stood out because most of the time the tackling looks like junk.
+1 on all this. The speed of the game is the way it is because it has the best balance for the game right now. Also, it seems like some are complaining like they are at a disadvantage or something because of the game play, but on both sides of the ball you are dealing the with same speed