View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #18
da bucs gm
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Franchise trade: am i ripping off the bucs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falzon
let me ask this.
excluding this years injury
do you consider Kampman to be one of the premiere pass rushers in the nfl?
Premiere(allen, peppers etc) no. right under premiere sure.

Quote:
Out of the box he was rated a 92 Ovr at LB. Now, obviously he doesn't warrant a 92 ovr at LB but obviously he is thought of as one of the best pass rushers in present time.
ok

Quote:
Look at it this way. 08 season ends. Green bay doesnt see kampman in the future. So they trade him before the season starts..
sure

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the DLine in a Tampa 2 Defense primarily just rushes the passer.
correct

Quote:
Like one of the above posters said
Look what the Vikes gave up for Allen
1 first and 2 2nds i believe..
He is not jared allen he is arron kampman

Quote:
and the fact that he's in his final year shouldn't hold too much of an impact. KC traded for Cassell who was signed to a 1 year franchise tag.
We aren't KC. Our HC wasn't a OC for the patriots and worked with cassel before/Our HC wasn't a DC for the packers and worked with kampman before.

Quote:
Maybe your rite tho
James Wilkerson(76) and Stylez White(74) should get plenty of pressure on the quarter back... :P
His name is Jimmy Wilkerson by the way. Really?!? Now your going to bad mouth my team for no reason huh . Or did you forget that we beat you this year. And Aaron Rodgers should know styles white since he sacked him 1.5 times that day

Quote:
I guess a 2nd String 80ovr RG sitting behind a 90Ovr starter and a 2nd rounder is to much for 10-15 sacks/year..
Arron Sears is a LG not RG so he doesn't have davin joseph in front of him . you still don't understand why this trade won't happen in real life

Last edited by da bucs gm; 12-11-2009 at 04:16 PM.