View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #1
jinc1019
Rookie

jinc1019's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon14 I FINALLY found the Madden profile!

Alright, I am not sure how many people have found this...so if this is common sense, just ignore it.

I, however, have been looking for my Madden profile for months.

Today when I was fooling around on my easportsworld account, I stumbled on a widget you can add that tells you your stats in various EA Sports games. I noticed it included my Madden win/loss record...something I didn't even know was being kept track of. Other than that, it really did not give me very many stats.

A warning was also contained within my stats that said something like: "If your match ups appear to be incorrect, your console will always have the correct information."

So I went back into my Madden game looking for that profile. I found it hidden in the "ONLINE" section of Madden. Go to "ONLINE", sign in if you are not signed in already, and then go to your friends list.

Click on a friend and click, stats.

From here, you can toggle between your own profile stats and your friend's stats.

Now many of you may have found this and just thought it must be for your ONLINE games. HOWEVER, I never, NEVER, play online games. In fact, the first one I played in Madden was last night against a friend. Therefore, it is impossible for the stats to be ONLINE opponents because I do not play anyone else online. Also, the numbers seemed to make sense. It had averages for offense, defense, and a bunch of other statistics as well. In fact, it had far more than I anticipated. Unless this is some kind of a flaw and the stats section I am reading is not in fact my stats, I believe I found the profile section...finally.

Once again, sorry if this was incredible obvious but I figured since I never noticed it, and I am pretty sure this is the only way to get to your profile online or off, I figured I would post it and see what people think.

TEAMS:
Baseball: Red Sox
Basketball: Celtics, Duke, U Richmond
Football: Duke, U Richmond (FCS)
Advertisements - Register to remove