View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
TheWatcher
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Weather.com Fix For Live Weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeth
yeah, but was there a way to get a COLD game with NO SNOW before? You can't adjust the temperature in the weather section, just the precipitation type and intensity.
I've yet to see that in this year's game myself. I put up a plea for them to put this in...

In the Madden's prior to 09 you could just select your temperature and get that effect. Since 09 it's been gone for some reason.

This thread is just more fuel for the reason weather needs to be fixed and receive all of it's old settings back that the previous Madden's have had.

I was playing Madden 07 for 360 yesterday and even though it only works in demo mode, I saw a game at San Diego where the sun was out but it was raining... it looked amazing, and it's so realistic because this happens in real life. The rain also intensified and let up over periods of time.

I saw another demo game in Madden 07 where the sun was out slightly and there were snow flurries that didn't stick to the ground. It looked like something out of NFL Films. Don't get me wrong, the weather looks good in Madden 10, it's just that there aren't enough settings, live weather is broken, and there are no weather scenarios like the ones I mentioned from Madden 07.