View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #5
o Mass Murda o
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Did the NCAA devs pay for patch 3?

thats what pisses me off the most tho. this is their bread winner title, but yet ncaa gets 3 patches and we get the shaft. EA devs know these stats are "broken" and they sent it out the door and said deal with it. i seriously doubt that they will ante up and pay for a 3rd patch to address stats or whatever. they wont even take the time to do anything with OFranch and thats "free".

its all good tho, im enjoying madden 10 enuf as is even with the goofy stats. i now have a current nfl title. this will ride me out for next year as well since im having fun with the 3 franchises im doing.

if nothing groundbreaking is released on madden 11, im passing on it just like i did on ncaa this yr and madden last yr. im tired of buying it every yr and feeling it wasnt worth it and supporting mediocrity. now that i barely do the online thing in sports games anymore, i def dont have to have the most current iteration to play. and theres just too many other worthwhile titles that will come out and actually be polished and complete games.

i guess heres to hoping for a patch 3?!?! not holding my breath tho
Advertisements - Register to remove