View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 04:31 AM   #1
HawkNestMonster
Rookie

OVR: 2
Some moves I have made...

Kind of bored, so...

I am finally starting my Seahawks franchise. Hopefully, I can just accept the sim stats and enjoy the game. I did some editing and lowered most of the elite backs and their BC Vision rating, and so far, after week one, it has helped. High rusher for the week was Adrian Peterson with 131 yards.

Anyway, I made some moves... I am going to try and trade Walter Jones to Denver for their first round pick, considering the Seahawks own it in real life... I imported the 2010 draft class so I am looking to draft some studs. Trading Jones might be unrealistic, and for as much as I love the guy, the dude is done. Might as well get Denver's first.

I signed Ian Johnson, the rookie RB out of Boise State. He just might the back of the future for me (or Forsett, depending on who plays better). Julius Jones is buried on the depth chart.

I signed Justin Harrell (DT) and Brandon Hughes (CB). I am going to see what I can do in the draft, but right now I am scouting Suh, Jonathan Dwyer, Russell Okung, Trent Williams, Charles Brown, Taylor Mays, Dez Bryant, and a whole bunch of others. I might draft Gerhart in the third or so, but I have a full season to play.

Looking forward to it...
Advertisements - Register to remove