View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Evan_OS
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Madden 11 Wish List / Ideas

Well over the past few weeks ive been thinking about well Madden 10. I thought of some awsome idea's for the game and stuff , they are not completely fleshed out just some idea's.

Playoffs (Franchise Mode)

I Think there should be something diffrent about in game with playoffs. i mean seriously , atleast crowed noise factor or something. I also think they should put Towls in for certain teams becuase who goes to Playoff Steelers game and no terrible Towls. Even if it just them , you need to make it feel more diffrent , becuase it seems just like a pre-season game almost.

Choke Rating

Now i thought of this and thought some people might hate it and some might like it , but its realistic. Players choke all the time , For Example : Kris Brown , Houstan Texans Kicker. im a Titans fan so i dont see them play much but everytime he has to a chance to win the game with a kick he chokes. Like a few weeks ago on MNF. Mabye Higher to Choke Rating the less chance u have a chance of choking. And i would really rule this rating out until the last 2 Min of the game.

Player's Being Annouced into stadium. (might of spelled Annouced wrong , sorry if i did)

Last time i can remeber it was in madden 08. Just the Star players wood be cool.or Starting Offensive guys or something.

Monday Night Football and Sunday Night Football

Change Annoucers Like Jon Gruden , Mike Tireco , and Jawz for Monday Night and Al Mickeals and Chirs Collensworth for Sunday Night. Just to make it feel like were not on a regular game.

Well guys those are just some thoughts ive had , and i prob spelled something wrong in there somewhere so dont bash me Grammer Police thx.
Advertisements - Register to remove