View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
metallicatz
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: Week 15: Packers @ Steelers

I don't know. I want the Packers to storm into the playoffs and knock Favre out of it so I won't be overly upset if they win. I wouldn't expect an easy day though, if the Steelers actually show up something resembling passion they can absolutely win this game. Don't forget that while they lost to the dregs of the league they also beat a few good teams like the Chargers, the Vikings, and the Broncos....and a couple of those wins were pretty dominant.

If the Steelers win it'll have to be because of defensive scheme. The matchups are not favorable for the Steelers with Troy missing. The Packers are capable of throwing for alot of yards, and the Steelers secondary has been exposed without Troy. Lebeau's going to have to cook something good up. And we're going to have to get good penetration on the pass rush.

Steelers will also have to minimize frequent mistakes that have plagued us this year such as dropped balls, blown ST coverages, missed tackles, missed blocking assignments, and red zone turnovers by BR.