View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:11 AM   #1
CVELL
Rookie

OVR: 9
It is simply ridiculous how low the Colts are rated.

I been quiet all year, now its getting frustrating. I play all my games with Indy, since the beginning when we were ratred 85 overall while Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England were all rated higher. I remember when New England winning the Super Bowl scrolled across the ticker.

Now, the season is basically over. We all have a clear perception of who's who, and what's what in the NFL. Can we get some actual rating that coincide with what is happening in the league?

There has been some changes, but most are questionable. New Orleans does not have 3 bars for QB, but Dallas does? Romo is not even a top 5 QB. No bias, Show me any stat that places him ahead of Brady, Brees, Manning, Farve, Rivers.

You drop New England's pass defense to 1 bar, but not Dallas'. Basically, my problem is figuring out how Dallas is rated to play like a top team EVERY YEAR, without doing anything productive after November.

BUT,

Indianapolis breaks the record for most wins in a decade, are undefeated right now, but have ratings that makes winning without a gimmick nearly impossible.

This is my point, I understand using ratings to keep teams in check. But if you have Madden set up where speed is everything, you can't just give it to the teams YOU think are good leaving the other teams broken. You can't use broken tackles to translate bad defense. What is the point of playing the game if I know whoever the first player I get to the RB is not gonna tackle him.

In Madden, there doesn't seem to be a problem making Indy's defense bad by not allowing them to tackle, or run the ball. So why not make all teams weaknesses relevant in the game.

Especially Dallas. New England actually lost to 2 undefeated teams. We all know Dallas is dead in the water this week in New Orleans. If you have to overrate Dallas players to make them good, don't you think that takes away from the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove