View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #14
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Getting beat by the same play unappreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOREST007
technically i am playing sim ball against someone who isn't playin sim ball. on offense your job is to score points, on defense your job is to stop the offense from scoring points. ill admit, i get tired of playing that way after a while...but i dont have to make any adjustments until they make adjustments.

i have the upperhand in this situation, if it was like rock scissors paper, i know what he's gonna put down so i kno what i need to put down. ill admit, its a boring way to play...but if someone tries to cheese me the best way to get them back is to frustrate them and beat them. besides, i run a very time consuming offense...so in the end, i am victorious. the only ppl who come on the boards and make this an issue haven't figured out how to beat them yet
Yep, it's boring.. but it's good practice. If you can force throws into your user area - it's great at practicing taking perfect angles and making nice plays on the ball. It also allows for more hitsticks because you should know where the ball is going therefore allowing you to line up your defenders better.

You can at least make it somewhat enjoyable.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A