View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #253
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Real Sim Roster Vol. 1 (PS3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalrus
Oh yeah I am also pretty good at doing player CAPS if this roster needs some players added to it, but if there is someone who already does that they can but I would be happy to do it.
Quote:
BTW thanks for putting in the time doing these rosters I know it is a very painful process.
Quote:
Im at Disney World or I would be glad to help, I wanted to help last weekend when I had 3 night shifts with nothing to do but play PS3 lol. I will however commit to helping you do some edits to the Nogster roster threw Simming and Playing Association games. I think some of the players in the game may be a bit underrated in this roster (from looking at the spreadsheet) which makes since considering it is over a month old according to Nogster.

So if you would like some help reevaluating some things and reediting some players I have some experience doing that from past years. Also it would probably be good to have multiple opinions so as we don't get to biased with reediting players lol, because I know i would over value the Pistons.
Quote:
Oh yeah I am also pretty good at doing player CAPS if this roster needs some players added to it, but if there is someone who already does that they can but I would be happy to do it.
First, good trip ! ... its like a dream come true: Disney on christmass !

Second, sorry we subestimated the estimated time that the port is taking ...

Third, we will have you present on those areas you mentioned ...