View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
RavensFan2k3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Can we get an update right before and after the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVELL
Some of us play Madden all year long. Or would like to. It is frustrating playing through the summer with rosters that do not represent what is real.

This is especially important to me as it seems my Colts will have to win the Super Bowl this year to get ratings high enough to be "Dallas Cowboy dominant". I don't necessarily care about being overrated like the Cowboys are in Madden, just give my team ratings that will allow them to do what they do well. Win.
There is gonna be a roster update at the end of the regular season(wildcard weekend) and then one after the super bowl(the last update)

Quote:
Its funny how they say Dallas is the "most talented team in football" - how is it talent if you haven't won with it?
Because player to player, they have talented players, more so than the Colts even. Colts have better chemistry, coaching, etc...

I dont get whats so hard to get about that. I remember a few years ago when the LA Lakers had Shaq, Karl Malone, Kobe, and Gary Payton...AMAZING squad right there. They didnt even win, although they were the most talented team.