View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #1
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon5 Unreal game. WTF?

I just started playing online and have been doing pretty well. After having a dude disconnect on me the first game and somehow getting a loss, I won six games in a row. I'm not great, by any means, but I'm a decent player.

I was challenged by this dude tonight. He was the Broncos and I was the Vikings. Game was played at Invesco at night. Let me break down the madness for you.

He was 9 of 10 for 250-plus yards and four TDs...at HALFTIME. The score was 35-14 at halftime. No matter what defense I called, he ALWAYS had a wide open guy and they always caught it except one play where he threw into coverage. He ran a lot of post routes and in cuts against man coverage and the three times I blitzed on passing plays, he called screen passes on two of them. Even when I didn't blitz on screens my defense just ignored the back and/or got sucked into blockers. The worst was when I scored with 39 seconds left to make it 28-14, and he scored on a 70 yard screen pass against cover two man under.........

Last edited by BTG; 12-27-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove