View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
After four months i quit

i simply just can not stand it anymore. Madden drove my patients to the edge epsicially with this years game. Im sick of not only the unrealistic overpowered running styles and the horrid tron-running where everyone's running animation looks exactly the same but franchise mode just pushes me over the limits. Adrian Peterson ran for a staggering 3147 yards in one season SIMMING. but wait thats not all we also had michael turner frank gore and ray rice join the 2000 yard club that same year. and not only that but when importing the draft classes every prospects attributes are F'ed up. no matter how many hours i spent tinkering the college football rosters high caliber players such as russell okung or matt barkley were getting taken in the 2nd-6th rounds. And the franchise mode is all the same year in and year out there is never much difference. i am sick and tired of this crap that EA puts out every year and yet I STILL BUY IT. mark my words EA i will never buy one of your twisted creations that you call a football video game because frankly i am fed up with the lack of effort put into them.
Advertisements - Register to remove