View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
SonicZulu25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Sonic's CPU vs CPU Sliders

Let me start by saying that I am a pretty hardcore franchise madden player. The last true franchise that I played was in 2005 which lasted 28 seasons. For this madden I have been so unhappy with the sim stats, I decided to see how accurate CPU vs CPU could be while using my own team within a 32 controlled team franchise. Like many others, I control every aspect and have every game play out. None of the games are simmed.

Now, I am not perfectly happy with all of my stats but I enjoy this just the same. I fully realize that this is only a game and that it wont be perfect. I have played out well over 100 games and have compared various stats to real life stats. For the most part this does really well.

Although I play my own games with my team (and sometimes other teams), I will not post my player vs CPU sliders as I find that mine work for me but are sliders arensuited to peoples own play styles and skill level.

First I will post my CPU vs CPU sliders. I welcome feedback to help improve the stats but remember not to base 2 or 3 games worth of stats as a final conclusion. My main reason for posting is to get feedback in order to perfect these sliders.

Gameplay Speed – Slow
Threshold –60
Qtr Minutes – 14
Acc Clock run-off – 25
Fatigue -100

Passing:

QB Acc 0
Pass Blk 0
Catch 0

Rushing:

Brk Tack 30
Run Blk 100
Fumbles 40

Pass D:

Reac Time 40
Int’s 0
Pass Rush 0

Rush D:

Reac Time 5
Blk Shed 5
Tackling 37

Spec Teams:

FG Power 55
FG Acc 50
Punt Pw 100
Punt Acc 80
KO Power 60

Penalty Sliders

Everything at 100 except Holding-52, Facemask-62, and clipping-65

Sub Out Sliders:

QB 90/95 (as suggested by Gooma, seems to lower the INTs...not sure why though)
HB 65/85 (very touchy, I wouldn't go higher than this or lower than 60/80)
WR 45/60
FB/TE 15/20
OL 1/2
DT 60/80
DE 60/80
LB 40/50
CB 30/40
S 30/40

The sliders that I am now working with are the coaching scheme sliders. By now most people are aware that controlling all 32 teams and adjusting the aggression slider decreases the all out blitz’s. My biggest problem with the CPU vs CPU has to do with the insane amount of passing yards by the top QBs. I have been adjusting the Run/Pass coaching slider as required per team. Most teams right now are between 30 and 50. Even at 30 some teams are quick to abandon the run. I manipulate this slider constantly. They seem to go from anywhere between 0 and 50.

In my franchise, I manipulate the Run/Pass slider if I notice that a team is either passing way too much or not running enough.

I look forward to feedback and debate.

Last edited by SonicZulu25; 02-24-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove